Advanced Compressor Engineering Services Limited are recruiting for a Compressor Fitter.
This role will overhaul, repair and re-test refrigeration compressors, based in Oxford.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring work is conducted in accordance with company procedures and instructions.
- Dismantling, assessing status of parts and re-assembly.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable company procedures.
- Ensure that allocated equipment, tools etc are used in a safe and correct manner and not subject to misuse or abuse.
- Any other duties required for the efficient daily operation of the department.
- The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely.
View full details here
Level of English: Basic
How to Apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
No closing date
Oxford South East England
£ above minimum wage
Manufacturing Manufacturing and construction
Full-time Permanent Temporary