Job Title: Clothing Grader
Reports to: Team Leader
Team Leader reports to: Factory Manager
Hours: 38.25 per week (Mon-Thur 7:00 to 16:00, Fri 7:00 to 14:00) with 1 hour break
Annual Leave: 28 days holidays (including New Years Day, Easter Holidays and Christmas Day & Boxing Day).
Probationary period: 6 months
Salary: Meets National Wage requirement (plus weekly bonuses once probation has been achieved)
As a clothing grader, you will be selecting and grading specific types of clothes for customers both for the UK and international market. Our clothing graders duties include inspecting, identifying, and grading each item into different categories. To be a successful grader you should have a pleasant manner, able to take instructions, be willing to learn over 90 different grades, and be part of the team. You need to be flexible as there maybe a need to change locations in the factory.
- Accurately grade clothes depending on the type, and customer.
- Work closely with your other colleagues to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain harmonious working relationships with other staff members.
Main Duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Must be able to understand and speak English, enough to communicate and understand what is being said.
- Be a self-motivated individual and be able to work well within your team
- Must be able to handle direction, learn from experienced staff and correct any errors.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Able to identify, correct, and inform factory manager of any health and safety issues.
- Be able to grade clothing depending on design, size, and gender.
- Attention to detail is essential, so must be able to concentrate and be able to pick clothes from a moving conveyor belt or table, depending on which team you are with.
How to Apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
Greater Manchester Little Hulton North-west England
Exports and distribution recycling Warehouse