You will be based in one of our restaurant locations. The role includes shift work including evening and weekends.
- You will work as part of a team to deliver great dining experiences to our guests.
- You will be given in depth knowledge of the Fazenda brand and will learn our Rodizio style of serving.
- There are three departments which you will get the opportunity to experience. These include, working in the restaurant as a server, working in the grill as a meat server and working in the kitchen as a kitchen assistant. In all three areas you will be trained and given the opportunity to learn on the job. There will also be the option to move between departments dependent on your personal preference and skill set.
- Typical responsibilities for the restaurant server role includes; greeting guests, taking orders, processing orders on the till, serving drinks to the table, serving sides and sauces, checking to see whether guests are happy, clearing tables, processing bill payments and re-setting tables.
- Typical responsibilities for the meat server role includes; preparing meat for service, handling of meat in the grill, greeting guests, taking meat requests, serving meat to guests at the table ensuring all cuts of meat have been offered, carving meat at the table and checking to see whether guests are happy with the pace of the meat and the cook of the meat.
- Typical responsibilities for the kitchen assistant role includes; clearing plates, cleaning plates, cutlery and kitchen equipment and utensils, operating dishawasher, organising pot wash area, putting away clean cookware, sanitising surfaces, organising of refuse and recycling.
- In all three of the roles listed above you will be expected to communicate clearly with both your team members and with the guests. You are also expected to work quickly to deliver a quality with pace service.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
These are entry level positions and all training will be provided on the job. Therefore there are no qualifications or experience required for these roles.
Essential skills required include:
- Positive attitude - you remain calm and cheerful even under pressure.
- Willingness to learn - you want to learn new things and improve your skills.
- Communication - you listen and understand others and can speak clearly.
- Team work - you are happy to help others during busy times.
- Self-management - you get to work on time and come prepared for your shift.
Our restaurants are currently open Tuesday to Sunday.
We serve food from 5pm to 10pm (evening) Tuesday to Sunday and from 12pm to 3pm (lunchtime) Thursday to Sunday.
Shift patterns will vary between the hours of 10am to midnight.
Late evenings and weekend working is to be expected.
Average shift times are between 6 – 8 hours.
Good level of English required for front of house roles and entry level required for back of house roles
How to Apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
North-west England Scotland West Midlands Yorkshire and the Humber
£11 per hour plus gratuity
Food Hospitality Restaurant Retail