They are looking for candidates for their Flexible Talent Bank (FTB), including roles such as software engineer, padel performance manager, general assistant and more.
Level of English required:
- Between B1 & B2 due to the nature of talking about projects with colleagues, stakeholders and possibly members of the public
Everyone’s life is different and there are many reasons why a traditional full time working pattern may be difficult to undertake or difficult to commit to. At the LTA we have a “Flexible Talent Bank” (FTB) which offers flexible temporary assignments when the needs arise.
The benefits of a FTB assignment are:
- Flexible working pattern
- Flexible hours
- Short periods of work – from a few days up to several months
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunity to learn and explore new and different areas of work
A career at the LTA is full of opportunity. You will join a team that is committed to deliver excellence in every aspect of
the work they are involved in. Whether you become actively involved in one of our Tennis departments or join one of our Business departments, we believe the LTA can offer exciting opportunities for career development.
You could perform one of many roles, from business administration, reception and customer service, general assistant (cleaning and housekeeping), events and competitions, or project related, and you could work in any of our teams from;
- Major Events
The FTB is open to anyone who is looking for flexible opportunities. We believe that our success is based on our people’s efforts, dedication and hard work. One of our main goals is to embrace diversity and build a diversity-friendly workplace. We welcome people from different backgrounds, with different skills but who will share our values of Inclusion, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion and Excellence.
We encourage applications from:
- Oversees applicants
- Local people
- Parents following periods of leave
- Anyone looking to go back into work after a career break
- Retired people
- Anyone looking for a career change or just to experience/ explore a new area of work
- Student from local universities who have their holidays approaching
- Or those who just love tennis
How to Apply:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
Between £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
National Governing Body for Tennis
Full-time Part-time Permanent Temporary Zero hours