Hartshorn Hook is a relatively small company, but growing, within the theatre industry and more specifically within immersive theatre and currently produce The Great Gatsby, Doctor Who Time Fracture (both in Mayfair, Central London) and in a few months, an immersive Peaky Blinders in Camden Market. They are hiring for a Maintenance Manager and Technical Manager.
- The maintenance manager would be very much for a ‘handy person’ role but if they had skills in something specific such as plumbing, electrics or carpentry then great.
- If they can fix things great but I would still look at getting in contractors for specialised works with the maintenance manager overseeing then when they are on site.
- For spoken English, needs to be of ‘good/Ok’ level.
- For the technical manager, they would need to have knowledge of technical theatre which could be operating sound and lighting along with writing technical specifications for venues (in conjunction with me).
- Their level of spoken English would need to be better than the maintenance manager as they will be liaising with third parties. For me I would say that needs to be ‘good/excellent’.
We are quite relaxed and informal and are happy to make adjustments for the right candidate if needs.
How to Apply:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
Maintenance Production Theatre