MC Truck & Bus Ltd (part of the MC Group) is a successful and established truck dealer in the South of England. We operate eight Volvo franchised dealer points plus a dynamic rental business offering innovative business solutions to vehicle operators, plus a growing plant division
We are currently looking for skilled HGV Technicians to join our Depot in Hythe. Applicants must be skilled and experienced at; MOT preparation, repairing, diagnosing, servicing and maintaining heavy good vehicles to a high standard.
What can we offer you?
- Modern working environment with up to date facilities and technology including VCADS and diagnostic equipment.
- NGT MOT test station
- Working on vehicles mainly under 5 years of age
- An IRTEC qualification
- Development opportunities. We will ensure you remain up to date in your field and develop your skill level with regular product training, tool box talks etc
- Access to up to date training modules
- Working alongside a skilled team of Technicians.
- A high regard to H&S.
- Overtime paid at time and half
- 31 days holiday includes bank holidays. Rising to 33 with service
- Company contributory pension plan
- Free death in service insurance.
To apply for this vacancy we require the following:
- Relevant motor vehicle qualification (heavy vehicles)
- Experienced and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair to a high standard.
- Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship
- Be able to work in a high paced environment
- Own tool kit
- HGV & PSV licence desirable but not essential)
- Able to write up job cards concisely
Desirable Requirements: IRTEC qualification but not essential
Weekly Hours: 42.5 Hours
Week One: 5.30am – 2.30pm Monday – Friday
Week Two: 2 pm – 11 pm Monday – Thursday. 1 pm – 10 pm on Friday + alternate Saturday mornings paid at time and half following the late shift.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
Rolling basis (31/10/2022)
£16 per hour - £18 per hour