An opportunity for a Translation Project Manager has arisen as our company expands and as demands on people’s time increase there is a need to expand the support services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Responsibilities: To provide full support to Client Account Managers in all aspects of translation services to clients.
Main tasks of job:
- Translation project management including direct client contact
- Assistance in management of project budgets
- Coordinating the team of freelance and in-house translators and editors
- Translation, editing and QA checks of content
- Working directly within client software/CAT tools
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- English native with an excellent knowledge of at least 1 other language OR another language speaker with excellent English skills
- Experienced in management or coordination
- Familiar with CAT tools including memoQ and other translation/localisation software
- IT literate
- Have all necessary work permits (where required) to work within the UK
- Translation experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
The successful applicant must be linguistically astute with the confidence to assist in managing a team of writers and editors to meet the demands of a growing client base. You will have excellent communication skills which will be required to liaise with the internal team and in the recruitment of new translators to build the team.
The successful applicant must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
- Flexible in your approach to work
- Sound work ethics
Potential Career Path: Client Account Manager, senior and specialised managerial positions within the company
How to Apply:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
hybrid working model Leeds
£ 22,000 - 23,000 + benefits
Professional and business services