Barhale is a large civil engineering and infrastructure specialist, operating across the UK and working within water, transport and energy waste sectors.
They are recruiting for various roles, including: 1st Line Support, Design Manager, Digital Printer Operator, Fabricator, Lead Plant Yard Operative, Marketing Assistant, Procurement Administrator, Receptionist, Site Engineer, Site Fabricator/Welder and Training Administrators. Full details of the roles available and the locations of each is available via their website.
Salaries available as follows:
- 1st Line Support -£21,000 to £24,000
- Design Manager £85,000 to £90,000.
- Digital Printer Operator £23,000 to £25,000.
- Fabricator - £35,000.
- Lead Plant Yard Operative - £22,230.
- Marketing Assistant up to £21,000.
- Procurement Administrator - £9,85 per hour (part and full time candidates considered).
- Receptionist - £10.50 per hour.
- Site Engineer - £40,000 to £45,000.
- Site Fabricator - £35,000.
- Training Administrator £25,000 to £30,000.
Level of English required: Conversational
How to Apply:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any suitably interested candidates for these roles.
Varies depending on role
Manufacturing and construction utilities and resources
Full-time Part-time Permanent